Monday, June 25, 2012

Stress = bad eating....


So the last few days I have been struggling.... I mean struggling bad! I have had like 1 good day and 3 bad days. One day I had the brilliant idea that I would workout 3 hours without a planned meal before or after! Well guess what happened....after an amazing workout...I told myself, you can go to this buffet and only eat the things that are good for you, and stop when you are full.... Well guess what! I ate way to much and even had dessert. So I decided that day would be my cheat day... That would have been fine if 2 days before that I wouldn't have already had my cheat day. It wasn't planned that day either. My son had to have some stuff done at the hospital and I let my nerves take over my brain! Then yesterday I learned that a dear friend of mine passed away, and again my nerves took over and I comforted myself with food! 

Now with the last week behind me, today starts a whole new week. A clean slate for me and my body. Today I decided I am going to work super hard on controlling my brain. Your brain is such a bully if you let it be. It will tell you that you can't do things and that you aren't strong enough. So today I am going to try and teach my brain to be as strong as wonder woman's brain. I hope to have a much better week, and keep my brain from being weak..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment