Thursday, July 5, 2012

No sugar = no scale!


Sorry I haven't posted in a little while but I had to work almost 60 hours this week, on top of being a mother and dog sitting for a friend! Today is my day off. With that being said it has been a BAD week for exercise and eating.  It started off with me thinking I could eat on the go the whole time and make good choices. Well to start with eating on the go cost way too much! Not to mention that good choices on the go are very slim. Needless to say I have eaten a million salads this week. My best friend is also doing a weight loss eating change as well. She has lost over 30lbs in 6 weeks.... She has an obsession with weighing herself everyday and then I have the obsession with sweets... So we made an agreement, if I eat sugar...she gets to weigh. Sounds dumb to most people, but I see how unhappy she gets if she doesn't lose a pound. So she must see the same thing in me when I eat sweets. So for now I am hoping this will help us both. 

I am not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be. I am me! I am trying to live a healthy life for me! 

If you are struggling with weight loss check out this website I found on pintrest.... it's really cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment