Thursday, June 21, 2012

Planning....is super important

So over the last few days I have realized that it is so important to be successful in anything you MUST have a plan. I mean sure with my job I have known this for a very long time! When it comes to eating right this is a must. If you don't have a plan you are setting yourself up for failure.


Last night I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anything healthy, because I would be taking my son to his first concert. I planned ahead and ate dinner right before leaving work. I then even went to the extra step taking peanuts with me, just in case!


Turns out the whole blogging is really helping me to do a lot better with my sugar cravings. Not perfect by any means but doing WAY better than I was before!!!!! 


As far as a plan goes just thought I would share a funny story.... At RHEK (the place I workout) I have taken several self defense classes and they teach us not only how to protect ourselves but also how to mentally prepare ourselves to look for warning signs....well last night at the concert the very first thing I did was scope the place out! I was locating the exits and scanning the people looking to see if there were any "shady" people near us...making plans just in case! Gotta love such amazing teachers! They are like little guardian angels on your shoulder, even when they aren't with you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment