Sunday, June 17, 2012

It is well worth the wait....


Today like any other Saturday I worked out at 8am, went grocery shopping, cooked my food for work and went to work my 10 hour shift. Today was so strange for me. I am not like most girls I don't like attention from people. My goal is to stay under the radar with people. Well today for some reason people, and by people I mean several different random strangers told me, I was pretty, they like my hair, they like my nails. It was really weird! I also saw a few old friends and they went on about how different I look. They say I look like a completely different person.  When I look in the mirror I still see myself as I always have.  

I can't say THANKS enough to ALL of the people who have helped me get where I am in my life right now, as well as ALL of the people who have noticed that all of my hard work is paying off. So next time I get a craving for Rasinets or cookies... I am going to think about just how great it made me feel today that everyone noticed that I am working really hard to reach my goal weight as well as my goal of being "fit".....

2 highlights of this week...
1. One of my trainers handed my a 55lb weight and made me hold it while he was explaining our workout and I was like ...WHY AM I HOLDING THIS????? He said that is close to what you have lost, just think you used to carry that much extra weight! Man am I glad that weight is GONE!!! 
2. Wednesday in my sparology class I learned so much physically and mentally. I can't express to anyone how much this class is teaching me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment