Monday, June 11, 2012

Not a complete failure....

So here we are almost a week later and I have done a great job! Yesterday was my cheat day....with that being said I did indulge..... I had a cookie and rasinets! Funny truth they weren't nearly as good as they were a week before.

My last post was about working where I walk past delicious candy and ice cream a million times a day. Well I also must tell you that the food that my co-workers bring to work sometimes makes me wanna cry! Yeah I am talking about you....the one with the strawberry banana smoothie! lol I know he reads this so I had to put that. I     wanted his smoothie really bad that day.... I am doing a lot better and not even really craving sugar nearly as much. I hope to eventually not even want to have it on my cheat day. That was how it was at first. I went over 90 days without sugar and bread, one day I decided to have it again....look what happened I fell into a pit of sugar! Well for now the skinny girl dreams are beating the fat girl voice....

No comments:

Post a Comment