Friday, June 8, 2012

I feel like the little engine....

I think I can, I think I can.....

So I just figured out that I really wish I would have known everything I know about food before my son was born 9 years ago. Of course I didn't so he eats whatever he wants. With that being said he is the reason we have cookies and ice cream sandwiches at home, because I can't tell him no. He has been eating however he wanted since he was old enough to talk.He is currently trying to eat better simply because he sees me doing so well.  Even without me letting him eat bad I am surrounded by junk food at work. We sell ice cream, candy and popcorn. The popcorn ....yeah not even a challenge because I hate it! The rasinets are by far the hardest to resist even though they cost $4.00. 

I decided I would not go into the kitchen after 10pm for any reason. I close the kitchen. The main reason I decided this is because that is normally when I find myself trying to find sugar! 

But on a positive note I made it through day 2!    

No comments:

Post a Comment