Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Changes


Life is always full of changes...and boy do I hate change! Well I decided in the last week to become a vegan. So far so good..... The first few people that I told were my trainers, both of them started their reply with why??? Well it's not because I am against eating animals! As long as no one eats by dog or cat I don't care who eats what or how.... I made this decision because the only meat I did eat was chicken....after over a year of only eating chicken it just gets dull and boring. One of my trainers made a very valid point, do you get tired of getting gas in your car? Doesn't matter what your answer is because you have to get it either way and you should think of food as fuel.... He is not really for the whole vegan thing because it lacks quality protein....but the other one said to give it a try. So after thinking and studying a few things I decided to give it a try! One good thing since I started eating fruit again ..... NO MORE CRAVINGS for sweet stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment