Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Plans....


As life goes on you see that plans sometimes fail..... Well I love summer because my son gets to stay up late and we get to hangout more. We go swimming, to the movies and to Carowinds! The problem with summer and "my eating" is that it is so hard to plan! I have done much better for the last week! I am not saying it is easy at all, because that would be a lie... It is really hard. RHEK (the place I workout) was closed for an entire week, I was sure I gained a million pounds but I didn't! I am still doing good. I have 6 pounds that are driving me crazy.... but I mean I still have 56 pounds to be at my goal weight... so for now I will keep pressing on! Crossfit classes start soon so I am certain I will lose those 6 pounds! "Sweat is fat crying!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment