Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I will get there.....


So I have been doing so well...... I mean like as good as I could possibly do. I started a new workout routine yesterday and I mean I was feeling so good about everything. And then today I ate exactly what I planned all day. Until I got home. Once I was home I was an hour late on eating..... well after I ate my planned dinner, Chicken lasagna with zucchini instead of noodles and very little cheese and a small side salad with sugar free raspberry vinaigrette. I was cleaning up the kitchen and doing laundry. I don't even know what happened, but all of the sudden I was standing in the kitchen....and before I even realized it I had eaten 6 chocolate chip cookies! Freaking 300 calories and 12g of sugar. Needless to say as soon as I finished eating them I was like ...really ...really is this why you wake up sweat your tail off and push so hard for? 

NO! It is not! You are working hard to see progress and to continue to build self worth. To some people this might seem very minor but to me it is really a big deal. 

But the one thing I must remember is I am human and with being a human comes something called mistakes....here is my favorite quote about Mistakes....

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
Morihei Ueshiba

Going to bed now, tomorrow is a new day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment