Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year....Small Steps...

These pictures above were March of 2010 and March 2012. I won the same award 2 yrs apart. Some days when I look in the mirror I still see the 264lb girl on the left. 

1-1-13 This shirt is to small but soon it will fit.....

So It is Tuesday 1-1-2013.... I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep and all I could do was think about all the changes that each year brings with it. 2000, 2003, 2010 & 2012 were the most life changing years I have had so far in my 33 year life. 

2000 was the death of my older sister. She was more like a mother than my own mom.

2003 was the birth of my miracle child that I never thought I would have....doctors told me when I was 16,  I wouldn't ever be able to have children...WRONG! 

2010.... well I don't even know where to start.... March 2010 I was in the top 12 in my company of 530 General Mangers... May of 2010 my mother died....it is still very hard for me to deal with on a daily basis....I  joined RHEK October of 2010....I finally ended a 10 year terrible relationship in November 2010. 

2012, I was down 60lbs, and healthier than ever before....mentally and psychically.... I was #2 in my company of 530 General Managers!

I don't make new years resolutions because let's be honest by March you give up or get slack. This year I decided to set a goal.... by 1-1-2014 the clothes in the picture above will be to big, and by putting this pic on here I feel like I have to prove I can keep moving forward to myself as well as everyone reading. FYI that shirt is a medium.... I used to have an XL but I left it in a hotel....one of my trainers used to LOVE making fun of me when I was wearing my old shirt...."It's not easy being green is it Chrisie?" ~ RH

Funny Story when I look at the picture from today on my computer I think to myself.. WOW you don't look  bad....you have came a long long way... but in all honesty while taking that picture in person I was like OMG I am still so far from where I want to be, but small steps forward....

2 comments:

  1. You have always been beautiful. Dont let anyone make you feel any less. I am proud of you. I have always felt ugly and fat even when in high school. Now I wish I was the weight I was then. Congrats on your weight loss but make sure its something you want not what you feel others want of you. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete