Friday, January 11, 2013

Hard work....


So this year has been fantastic so far! I have been busting my tail at gym and watching my food almost perfectly. But no one is perfect! Several great things have happened in the last week.

The most awesome thing well i guess they are all awesome! 1. My trainer told me today that one of his clients....a fighter...who trains like a beast everyday said he was impressed with how hard i was working out! You can't imagine just how much that meant to me! 

2. While getting dressed on Wednesday i looked in the mirror and finally saw something different! My body is finally showing some of my hard work! My trainer also told me that the changes in your body take place like a flower....you notice changes on the outside first....like arms, legs and then your stomach. 

3. Yesterday during my fighting class i noticed that my ability to keep up with the guys in class is getting so much better! 

II think 2013 is going to be an amazing year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment