Monday, February 18, 2013

In a Galaxy Far....Far Away!


In a Galaxy Far Far away my dream would be that no one would EVER have sugar. Man if you never had it in the first place you wouldn't crave it! 

I have been doing pretty good. I had pizza on my cheat day while watching the Superbowl and it didn't taste nearly as good as I remember it tasting, and I kept thinking about how many calories each bite contained....

Other than that it feels so good waking up and looking at all the changes my body is going through. As far as weight loss, I am still at a stand still but my body is changing so much. I do a lot of weight training and it is working wonders for my arms and I can see the changes in my whole body. 

My most challenging thing currently is trying to get my son to like just one fruit or vegetable! He likes NONE! Talk about a struggle, when he was a toddler he would eat everything and then at age 5 nothing! So for now I will keep leading my example and praying that he will find just one that he likes! Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement! 



No comments:

Post a Comment